Behavior modification is the term used for empirically verified techniques that increase or decrease the frequency of a behavior. The behavior of the slave is modified through positively reinforcing desired behaviors, and punishing undesired behaviors. This process of behavior modification is also known as Applied Behavior Analysis or Positive Behavior Support. You can more read about the general theory and its broader applications here. In this post we will discuss conditioning the behavior of a female slave through applying the seven principles of positive behavior support.
These principles as applied to slave training are:
1. Problems must be defined in terms of behavior that is measurable.
2. Techniques of behavior modification are ways of altering the female slave’s current environment to allow the female slave to more fully please her Master.
3. The methods and rationales used by the owner of the female slave can be described precisely. And therefore can be repeated on other female slaves.
4. These techniques of training a slave can be applied to everyday interaction with the female slave.
6. Only particular techniques which have been empirically verified to produce particular behavior changes in female slaves can be used.
7. The Master must be accountable for the behavior changes he produces in His female slave.
One study applied behavior modifications techniques to children with ADHD. The experimental group showed half the rate of felonies, when compared to the control group. Meta analysis of behavior modification applied to children with ADHD yielded a large effect size.
Secondly behavior has also been used to reduce rates of recidivism in adolescent and adult offenders. Behavior modification techniques are successfully being used to reduce the frequency of criminal behaviors in adult offender in order to prevent there returning to incarceration. Thus these techniques have been proven effective with individuals with whom he evan the looming threat of reincarceration was not sufficient to prevent criminal behavior. This makes behavior modification a highly effective tool for training a slave, especially one who is only a suburban submissive female.
Thirdly behavior modification has been used lessen the community reinforcement of addictions. Behavior modification teaches us to change the social environment of our female slave in order to change her behavior.
Fourthly behavior modification has been used to stabilize marriages. A husband is taught to reinforce desirable behavior in his wife by complimenting it at least 5 times. The same tool can be used in training a slave.
Fifthly and maybe the largest effect that has constituently been demonstrated by the application of behavior modification techniques is that a recently divorced mother can be raise out of poverty and provide a more healthy socialization for her child if she is immediately put through a parent management training program based on behavior modification techniques. Meaning the your female slave can be trained to be financially successful, and serve you as a financial asset.
The younger she is the more plastic her brain.
Syed Jillal Ali
P.S. If you enjoyed this article on training slaves, but still don’t have a female slave to train yet, get “Enslave Her: Make any Girl you meet into your Sex Slave”. Start training your new female slave this week. Just click the link below.